Who we are: A Space is registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales (Number 1118456). Our registered name is Art Space which reflects our background in the creative therapies and the arts. Please visit The Charity Commission – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) and enter our Charity Name and/ or Number in the search box to find out more.
How to contact us: You can contact us on email at info.a-space.org
About us: A Space for creative learning & support was set up in 1997 as a research and development project with the aim of delivering arts and therapies services to schools in East London. A Space has worked in partnership with Hackney Education since that date providing targeted services to a selected number of schools in the local borough and nearby, when relevant to our research. As the A Space service will not continue in its current form beyond the 2020s, we do not intend to expand our provision or to engage with new partners. Therefore, A Space is not using this website to sell therapy services or emotional learning resources, sell tickets to any events we might host, engage with users via social media or otherwise interact with our audience.
The sole purpose of the A Space website is to:
- provide information on A Space and its longstanding emotional learning partner, Iniva (Institute of International Visual Arts www.iniva.org)
- highlight the emotional learning cards co-published by A Space and Iniva; any other resources we may produce either jointly with Iniva or as sole publishers; and any articles, blogs or material associated with these resources
- provide a link to Iniva’s E-shop on their website where the emotional learning cards can be purchased
- promote the books co-edited by the A Space Director and a senior A Space therapist and published by Routledge
- provide free access to a range of handouts on themes relating to emotional wellbeing and sustaining good mental health.
As noted above, A Space has no reason to collect personal data as we are not inviting interaction with website visitors or selling therapy services, resources or tickets on this site. We are not requesting email addresses in order to send out newsletters or to advertise any arts or therapies events hosted by A Space and/or our emotional learning partner, Iniva.
Links to Other Websites
This Website may include links to other internet sites for information purposes and for access to Iniva’s Online Shop where the emotional learning card sets featured on this website can be purchased as well as any other resources A Space and Iniva co-publish and may make available for sale in the future. These links are provided for your convenience. We do not endorse any such websites and we are not responsible for the information, material, products, or services contained on or accessible through those websites. We can also give no guarantee they are free from viruses or anything else that could be infectious or destructive. Your access and use of those websites is entirely at your own risk.
Accessing the Iniva Online Shop
Our website provides a direct link to the website of Iniva (Institute of International Visual Arts: www.iniva.org ); to their shop and to purchasing Emotional Learning Cards via their E-Shop.
- How your order will be accepted by Iniva
- If Iniva cannot accept your order
- Product Pricing Errors
- Product Images
- Your rights to make changes
- Iniva’s rights to make changes
- Minor changes to the Products or these Online Shop Terms of Sale
- More significant changes to the Products and these Online Shop Terms of Sale
- Providing the Products (e.g. the emotional learning card sets)
- Product Prices
- VAT Changes
- Orders outside of the UK
- Order Dispatch – UK Orders
- Order Dispatch – Outside of UK
- Responsibility for delays / Unable to Deliver
- Right to Cancel
- Faulty, Lost or Damaged Products
- Data Protection relating to online purchases made through the Iniva shop
- Intellectual Property
- Rights of Third Parties
- No Waiver
- Governing law and Jurisdiction – consumer
- Payment Terms
- Late Payment
- Online Selling
- Customs & Duty
- Missing / Damaged Orders