Context: As the A Space website was launched to share resources and publications and to promote the sets of emotional learning cards which can be purchased via the Iniva E-Shop, we have no reason to collect personal information about you. We do not offer the option to register with us, download our app, place an order for products or services, complete surveys or provide feedback.
- When you visit our website, we do not attempt to identify you as an individual user, and we will not collect personal data about you.
Visiting the Iniva website via the A Space website
Links are provided on the A Space website to take you directly to the website of the Institute of International Visual Arts (Iniva). Please note that if you click on a link to the Iniva Shop on www.iniva.org to order emotional learning card sets or any other resources we might make available for sale via Iniva’s online Shop, Iniva is the data controller, not A Space. If you have any queries about the personal data you share in relation to orders made via the Iniva E-Shop, you should address these to Iniva at [email protected], not A Space.
If you place an order with Iniva to purchase sets of the emotional learning cards promoted on the A Space website, certain types of personal data about you may be required by Iniva but not by A Space such as:
- Identity Data which may include your first name, last name, username, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data which may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data which may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data which may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data which may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data which may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data which may include information about how you use our website, app, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data which may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Iniva may also process Aggregated Data from your personal data but this data does not reveal your identity and as such in itself is not personal data. An example of this is if Iniva reviews your Usage Data to work out the percentage of website users using a specific feature of their site. If Iniva links the Aggregated Data with your personal data so that you can be identified from it, then it is up to Iniva to treat it as personal data.
If you have questions regarding your information or its use by Iniva, please contact Iniva’s Data Protection Officer by email: [email protected] or by phone: +44 (0)20 7630 1278.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
requests your consent to place cookies on your device.
How to turn off cookies: If you do not want to accept cookies, you can do so here . If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website.
The Website and any property belonging to or associated with us, including any trademark or trade name, logos and software, and all information and other content on the Website remains our property and is protected under international copyright laws.
The handouts and information sheets which this Website includes can be downloaded for free. You can adapt the content for a specific client or student group if required and print or copy it for non-commercial use.
Some of the handouts made available on this Website cover mental health and wellbeing themes which are intended to educate and raise awareness of the subjects featured. If you require guidance, support or advice relating to mental health and emotional wellbeing, you must seek professional or specialist help via your GP.
Children and young people
Children and young people might visit this website to access some of the handouts on it and are welcome to do so although they are not actively targeted in any way. If you are a parent or guardian and have any concerns about any of the content on this website or if you’d like to ensure that we have not collected personally identifiable information about your child, please contact us on [email protected] .