A Space & Iniva’s Emotional Learning Cards encourage emotional literacy, support and critique ‘meaning-making’ and challenge stereotypical ideas about who makes art and why it’s made. Each set highlights different topics, which you can explore with students, clients and workshop participants.
It is now widely accepted that emotional wellbeing relies on developing the capacity to:
- name all of our feelings; recognise what triggers them; contain and think about them; and understand the links between our thoughts, emotions and behaviour
- be in touch with our unconscious biases and challenge them
- recover and learn from our more difficult experiences
- recognise our strengths and unique qualities and build on them
- reflect on what makes us who we are and shape who we want to become
Our Emotional Learning Cards have been specifically designed support these aims.